|Date: From-To||Institute||Degree||Area of specialization|
|1968 – 1974||Moscow Technical University (State Steel & Alloys Institute)||M. Sc.||Solid State Physics|
|1992 – 1996||Technion, Israel Institute of Technology||Ph. D.||Materials Science|
|Date: From-To||Institute||Title||Research area|
|2012 – current||Department of Materials and Science Engineering, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology||Senior Engineer||Kinetics of formation of metallic nanotubes. Mechanical properties of submicron particles.|
|2009 – 2012||Center of Nanotechnology, Department of Electrical Engineering, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology||Research Fellow||Research and Development of microelectronic devices based on silicon nanowires and carbon nanotubes.|
|2008 – 2009||Xenemetrix Ltd., Migdal HaEmek, Israel||R&D Group Manager||Development of advanced software for XRF analyzer; Metrology.|
|2001 – 2008||Semi Conductor Devices,P.O.Box 2250/99, Haifa, Israel
|Senior Scientist||Development of Laser Devices Technology, Failure analysis of Laser Devices|
|1999 – 2001||Tower Semiconductor Ltd.,Migdal Haemek, Israel||Reliability Engineer||Electrical testing of electronic devices and statistical analysis of production quality|
|1996 – 1999||Sizary, Material Purification Ltd., Migdal Tefen 24959, Israel||Physicist||Protection of silicon wafers from metallic contamination|
|1980 – 1989||Institute of High Temperatures, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow||Research Fellow||Magnetic measurements and physical-chemical characterization of superconductors.|
|1976 – 1980||Scientific Industrial Center “Molnija” Ministry of Aircraft Industry, Moscow(Space Shuttle project)||Principle Engineer||Physical and chemical analysis of thermal protecting materials.|
|1974 – 1976||Institute of Devices, Scientific Industrial Union “AGROPRIBOR”, Moscow||Engineer||Mechanical properties of Al-based alloys obtained by vacuum melting|
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS –
- Ya. Beregovsky, Ya. A. Korolev, T. K. Runova, M. P. Orlova, “A Metallographic Investigation of Alloys of System Nb-Ge and Nb-Ge-Si”, Phys. Met. Metall., 57, (1984), 102.
- Beregovsky, I. Levin, A. Berner, and M. Eizenberg; V. Demuth, and H.P. Strunk, “Effect of Impurities on Initial Stages of Phase Formation for the System of Ti Deposited on (001) Si-Ge Layers”, Thin Solid Films, 338, (1999), 110.
- Beregovsky, A. Klyuch, Y. Raskin, Y. Zinman, Y. Shacham-Diamand, and B. E. Deal, “Protection of Si Wafers From Alkali Contamination During High Temperature Processing Using Electric Field”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Volume 147 (9), (2000), ,3892-3898.
- Katsman, Y. Yaish, E. Rabkin, M. Beregovsky, “Surface diffusion Controlled Formation of Nickel Silicides in Silicon Nanowires”, J. Electron. Mater., 39, (2010), 365.
- E. Yaish, A. Katsman, G. M. Cohen, M. Beregovsky, “Kinetics of nickel silicide growth in silicon nanowires: From linear to square root growth”, J. Appl. Phys., 109, (2011), 094303.
- Katsman, Y. Yaish, M. Beregovsky, “From Contact to Diffusion Controlled Growth of Nickel Silicides in Silicon Nanowires”, Defect and Diffusion Forum, Vols. 323-325, (2012), 427-432.
- Beregovsky, A. Katsman, E. M. Hajaj, Y. E. Yaish, “Diffusion formation of nickel silicide contacts in SiNWs”, Solid-State Electronics, 80, (2013), 110-117.
- Katsman, M. Beregovsky, Y. E. Yaish, “Evolution of Nickel Silicide Intrusions in Silicon Nanowires during Thermal Cycling”, J. Appl. Phys., 113, 084305 (2013); doi: 10.1063/1.4792670.
- Katsman, M. Beregovsky, Y. E. Yaish, “Formation and Evolution of nickel silicides in silicon nanowires”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 61, (2014), 3363-3371.
- S. Baylan, G. Richter, M. Beregovsky, D. Amram, E. Rabkin, “The kinetics of hollowing of Ag–Au core–shell nanowhiskers controlled by short-circuit diffusion”, Acta Mater (2014),